Professional Stump Grinding & Removal
Although stump removal seems ‘easy enough’ homeowners often end up with dulled and broken chainsaws and extremely sore backs after attempting to remove it on their own. In addition to injury and costly tool damage, a tree root system can extend anywhere from 2-3 times the width of the branches, so removing a stump without considering the effect on surrounding landscaping, foliage, and structures can cause considerable damage to your home and property.
Let Yankee Bell Tree Works safely remove tree stumps on your home without the hassle or potential head and backache!
Peach County and Houston County’s Best Stump Removal Services
Many homeowners can ignore a stump on their property for many years, but there are several reasons why the professional removal of a stump is the safest and best option for your home:
- Spreading root systems can cause damage to your home- including landscaping, walkways, fences, and your home’s foundation.
- Decaying stumps and roots can invite pests and diseases.
- A hollow tree stump can make an ideal home for rodents.
- Stumps and uncovered roots can easily be a tripping hazard.
- Tree root systems are expansive and slow to decay, which can mean no future planting anywhere near the leftover stump.
- Your lawnmowing time will be decreased without large stumps to work around.
- Many see a decaying stump as unsightly and can diminish your home’s curb appeal.
Our team uses a grinder as a minimally invasive stump removal tool. This allows us to efficiently and effectively remove and dispose of every part of the stump and root systems while causing the least disturbance to the surrounding areas.
Urban Stump Removal Services from Yankee Bell Tree Works
Whatever your reason for considering a stump removal on your property, it’s best to work with a company with adequate training and years of experience to get the job done efficiently. Yankee Bell Tree Works is a member of the Georgia Arborist Association, and we take pride in a job well done. In addition, we provide many residential tree services in Houston and Peach County so that we can take care of all your tree and stump removal needs. Contact our team to discuss your property by calling us at (478) 444-2612 or filling out our website form.